It’s all about you dear customer, not me! So not only do I give you a page about “My Story” but, more importantly, here’s a page about YOU!
If this is your first time visiting my website, then welcome, I hope you find everything you need. And if you don’t, let me know as I love to hear from you.
So why are you here? Let me guess:
- you want better skin
- you struggle with sensitive skin, possibly eczema, possibly spots or rosacea
- you are not getting the results you want from your existing skincare products, or worse, you’ve possibly had an allergic reaction to your existing skincare products
- you really care about what you put on your skin
- you know that using products full of harsh preservatives, artificial fragrances, petro-chemicals and other unnecessary ingredients is damaging to both your skin and the environment
- you know that using plant-based organic skincare products is better for you
- you care about the environment and animal welfare
- you want to support a small, artisan British business
- you’ve heard great things about my affordable and seriously effective products and want to join in the fun
- you want to use products that have been very carefully handmade in small batches, not mass-produced factory junk
- you want to know more about how to care for your skin naturally
If any of the above (or all of the above) are ringing true with you, then you’ve come to the right place! You will see from all the wonderful reviews my customers leave me, that most of them are very happy that they found me. Now just hop over to my shop page to look at the fabulous range of gorgeous products or go to my blog to read up more about natural beauty and healthcare in general. If you are after more specific eczema advice then you need to have a look at my eczema page.
Thanks for stopping by and please do get in touch if you have any feedback, comments or just want to say Hi!
Click here to go to the comments page. And in case you missed it, you can get 10% off your first order when you sign up for my newsletter (see the sign up box on the right).
Thanks so much for visiting my website. If you are in the Wilmslow area and want to call in to see me then text me on 07990598238 to arrange a good time.
And if you want to learn even more about Organic Beauty then book in to my next workshop where you will learn so much about how to use aromatherapy safely around your home and on your family, as well as how to make some really simple skincare products from ingredients you can buy locally!
Lots of Love, Lisa xxx
Nicky Age 43
“As long haul cabin crew I spend many hours, not to mention sleepless nights, in an environment that is incredibly drying for one’s skin. I began using Lisa’s products when she first launched and over the years have tried many of them. I can honestly say that I never travel/fly without applying my OMG serum, and I slather myself with either her face oil or “overnight skin drink” on the nights I actually do go to bed! Lisa’s products are fabulous, keep my skin from drying up, and the best thing being they’re all natural. Photo taken upon landing from a 10 hour long night flight back from LA, after being awake for around 24 hours.”
Helen Age 28
“I first tried Lisa’s products after seeing a Naturopath for my adult acne which had been bothering me for years. I’m now an LJ Natural addict! I’ve tried so many and they’re all so lovely on my sensitive skin. I wear OMG serum as a night cream and it makes me skin all glowy in the morning, I also use the balancing moisturiser every day. They smell and feel delicious and even better that they’re kind to my skin. I’ve recommended them to all my friends and my man loves his man moisturiser!”
Julie Age 55
“I’m so glad I found your products because the menopause has made my skin sensitive and I find your products so soothing but also very luxurious.
They are not overpriced either, value for money and they work – what’s not to love!”