Small Business Consultancy
Need advice about how to start a small business? Maybe specifically aromatherapy or skincare, how to make natural beauty products? Or just a small home business or hobby that you want to turn into a business and you don’t know where to start? Perhaps you hate your job and yearn to do something creative. You have an idea and don’t know what to do next?
Introducing my new consultancy service. With over 13 years of clinical aromatherapy knowledge and a vast array of small business skills behind me, I can help you.
Book at hour or two with me – in person or via Zoom, at a time to suit you. Get your questions at the ready. Plan your new venture. Get inspired and move forward.
Price is for one hour.
You can pay by Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, credit card, direct bank transfer and Klarna (buy now, pay later).
As a clinical aromatherapist with an absolute passion for all things natural and aromatherapy, I love to share my knowledge. So I'm now offering small business consultancy; this can be specific to aromatherapy or natural skincare advice, eczema advice, or it can be any small/home business advice..... whatever you need to know, I'm here to help.
Over the years, I've helped lots of other women with questions about how to start and run a small business, aromatherapy, natural skincare ,how to add a natural range to an existing business, how to blendessential oils .... the list goes on.
If you need some specialist advice, I can help. Book an hour or two with me, whether it's specifically aromatherapy consultancy, or about other matters related to skincare, or running a small craft business, and we'll get you sorted with everything you need to know.
You may have a list of questions that you want to ask, or you may have no idea where to start. So I can be guided by you, or we can go through my amazing brainstorming list which will massively inspire you to move forward.
You are very welcome to come to my home in Wilmslow (lots of tea and biscuits included) to do this, there's parking outside or a bus stop, if you are coming by public transport. Or we can do it via Zoom (I'll send you a link via email), or even just over the phone if you prefer.
Make sure you get the most of your time by clearly thinking what you need to know from me before we start.
Some small business I've helped in this way are:
- aromatherapy candle companies, helping them to create a blend of essential oils that works
- someone who hated their job and wanted to do something new, but had no idea where to start.
- naturopathic therapist who wanted to add a range of body oils to their range of tinctures and teas, to help with specific women's health issues.
- a kid's pamper party company who wanted to ensure they were only using the best and kindest products on the children's skin at parties
- a business setting up a range of natural products specifically for babies and children
- a bespoke workshop for a woman with allergies to limonene and linalool who wanted to make candles
- advising how to get the relevant cosmetic safety assessments for skincare products and other necessary legislation
After our session, I will forward a worksheet, full notes and links on all the topics we have discussed.
You can learn more about what's needed when you set up a small skincare business at the Guild of Craft Soap & Toiletry Makers website. The Guild of Craft Soap and Toiletry Makers (GCSTM) is a non-commercial peer support network which provides information and guidelines about handmade soap crafting and the EU legislation that regulates the cosmetics and toiletries industry.
Have your been to one of my workshops?
It could be that you would benefit from attending one of my workshops - click here to see more - but if you need very specific one on one advice then this system might be better for you.
Downloadable LJ Booklets/Info Guides
Did you know I've written quite a range of booklets that cover lots of my knowledge; perhaps everything you need to know is already written down here.
Here's a link to my downloadable booklets:
- LJ's Guide to Living with Eczema
- Menopause and Your Skin
- LJ's Guide to Making Skincare Products at Home
- LJ's Natural Guide to Linalool & Limonene
- LJ's Guide to DIY Face Masks
- 12 simple skincare tips for gorgeous skin
Get in touch now to see if I can help you. Contact Me.
|number of places|
one place, two places