There is so much more to improving eczema, and other difficult skin conditions, than just applying a skin care product. Whatever skin problem you have, you need to address it from so many different angles. This survival pack contains ten items you can put to use right now. Then they should help you to create a better environment for keeping your eczema totally under control.
If you’d like to see an improvement in your eczema, there are so many things to think about. I covered all this in my easy-to-read guide to dealing with eczema, which you can buy for £5.95. Click here.
For a limited time you can get my fantastic “Eczema Survival Pack” which contains an invaluable selection of very helpful eczema-friendly products which I have carefully sourced. I use all these things and consider them to be absolutely essential in keeping my own eczema under control.
So here’s what you will get:
1. LJ’s Guide to Living with Eczema: every day ways to keep eczema under control naturally. Worth £4.95. My fabulous book which covers everything you need to know. From what to eat, what not to eat, supplements to take, ways to reduce stress, skincare ingredients to avoid, natural skincare to try, food intolerance, and therapies (acupuncture, homeopathy etc) to try. It’s easy to read, you can pick out the bits that apply to you or just read the whole thing.
2. Pocket Scratchy Balm in a handy lip balm applicator tube, worth £2.25. My best selling world famous Organic Scratchy Balm in a mini format.
3. Nutri Advanced Eskimo Fish Oil: a leaflet explaining it’s fantastic benefits and 6 capsules to try. All fish oils are not made equal, and this is the only brand I recommend. Click here for more information or to buy your own supply. When you’ve read my book you’ll know that an excellent quality fish oil is absolutely central to keeping your skin healthy.
4. Nutrimonium sachet: a fantastic food supplement containing essential nutrients for eczema: live bacteria, vitamins, minerals, L-glutamine and phytonutrients. Take one a day to promote excellent health. Again, you’ll see in my book that a very good quality pro-biotic is essential in maintaining good gut health, which will improve all skin conditions. Click here for more info.
5. An organic chamomile tea bag – a fantastic way to calm your skin and keep hydrated. Make yourself a cup of this and sit down to read my book. Chamomile is proven to calm both body and mind.
6. York Test Food Intolerance introduction leaflet plus a fantastic welcome offer from them: £50 off any full food intolerance tests for you (phone on 0800 074 6185). This food intolerance testing service is all done via post and is certainly worth investigating to help get to the root of any food intolerance that may be contributing to eczema problems. Click here for more info.
7. Ecover washing liquid: 40ml. Switching to a natural, perfume-free laundry liquid is an integral part of managing eczema. This cruelty-free brand is one I have used for years. I highly recommend it. Again, my book dedicates a chapter to the importance of choosing the right washing powder/liquid. 99% of the ones you can buy at your local supermarket with make your eczema worse, as they contain so many skin irritants, namely perfume.
8. Green People Sun tan lotion: many suntan lotions contain not only perfumes but other chemical irritants. Green People are the only brand Iike to use for excellent UV protection and no irritation.
9. Nail clippers: a very important part of all eczema control. Keep your nails nice and short and this minimises the damage you do when accidentally scratch.
10. Katy Petter Nutrition: if in doubt, speak to a qualified nutritionist. Katy has over 17 years experience of dealing with eczema (and ALL aspects of nutrition) queries. Give her a call for an informal chat about how she can help you. Her business card is included in the pack. She can speak to you over the phone, in person (if you are in the Cheshire area) or via Skype/email. Exclusive to the Eczema Survival Pack: get 10% off your consultation. Usual price: £75, so £67.50 with the discount. Just quote LJ Natural to get your discount.