This new face mask is the perfect way to deeply cleanse skin, clear pores, address problem areas, banish blemishes and help to remove toxins from the skin.
This mask has been designed to do all this very gently without stripping away the skin’s natural moisture. With honey (naturally antibacterial) and oatmeal (cleanses and conditions) this face mask will leave your skin glowing, clean and soft.
The jar contains 50g so enough to make up roughly ten masks, and you should do a mask about once a week (at the most).
Handmade with just 6 ingredients – it arrives with you in powdered form, you just mix a teaspoon it with water (or our floral waters) before each use. This means that we do not need to add a potentially skin-irritating preservative and we can keep it completely natural, so each time you use it, it is completely fresh and full of goodness.
- In a small clean pot (an egg cup would be about right) mix one teaspoon (approx. 5g) of facemask powder with a generous teaspoon (possibly two) of cooled, boiled water (your could also use cooled green tea or chamomile tea or Balancing Organic Toner). This is roughly enough for one facemask.
- Mix with the wooden scoop provided, until you have a smooth-ish paste – the oatmeal in it is midly exfoliating so will give it some texture.
- Only mix up the mask when you are ready to use it and discard any remaining.
- Apply a thin layer to face with clean fingers, avoiding eye area.
- If sensitivity occurs, wash off immediately (if uncertain do a patch test behind the ear or in the crook of elbow and wait 24 hrs).
- Leave for 10 minutes, until it just begins to dry.
- Wash off with warm water and a soft clean cloth, removing every last trace. Pat dry. Apply serum or moisturiser.
Use once a week.
Benefits of the ingredients:
Green Clay: detoxifying, destroys bacteria, restores the mineral balance of your skin, rich in minerals and elements that can naturally rejuvenate the skin. Minerals include montmorillonite, several important mineral oxides, magnesium, calcium, potassium, dolomite, silica, manganese, phosporous, silicon, copper, and selenium. It will calm the skin whilst acting as a magnet for toxins, drawing them out of the skin and destroying bacteria associated with spots and blemishes. It helps to build healthy skin cells.
Oatmeal: deeply anti-inflammatory, oats soothe irritation, soften skin and promote clean and clear skin. Oats also work as mild soap, as they contains saponins, which is a cleansing agent. They are often used in the treatment of eczema due to their anti-inflammatory and soothing nature. They repair and protect the skin. They also help to draw toxins from the skin. This texture will gently exfoliate the skin to reveal a smoother complexion.
Honey: said to be a natural antiseptic due to its tendency to absorb the life-sustaining moisture from bacterial cell walls. Honey attracts the dirt from skin pores and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, therefore it is said to be a natural skin cleanser and softener. It works perfectly on spots and skin inflammation, as it will minimise bacteria on the skin. It repairs and protects the skin and improves skin tone.
With essential oils to aid the skin benefits and to add a lovely, relaxing aroma, this face mask is so simple yet so effective.
Happy Customers Say
“my skin didn’t feel tight, it seemed fresh and more refined and my problem areas (blackheads on nose and chin) seemed clearer.”
“my skin felt smooth and had a glow the next day.”
Ingredients: green illite, avena sativa, mel, pogostemon cablin, pelargonium roseum, citrus aurantium (naturally occurring allergens: citral, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool)
To mix it with our Balancing Organic Toner, CLICK HERE to order yours, the perfect partner for the face makes.
Free From synthetic ingredients.
Not tested on Animals.
Handmade in Cheshire in small batches so it reaches you in the freshest possible condition.
Suitable for vegetarians.