From LJ’s Garden: Organic Chamomile Oil
This gorgeous home-grown chamomile oil is perfect for all skin types, particularly sensitive; it’s soothing, helping to repair skin, hydrate it, calm it and moisturise. It also works particularly well on itchy skin.
Can be used on the face or the body, as a cleansing oil, as massage oil and a bath oil.
With a gorgeous delicate scent of chamomile flowers grown in my garden. I’ve left a few flowers in the bottle so they can keep delivering their amazing benefits.
50ml ~ plastic free ~ vegan ~ palm oil free
You can pay by Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, credit card, direct bank transfer and Klarna (buy now, pay later).
This gorgeous, aromatic chamomile oil is handmade by me using the chamomile flowers I've grown in my organic garden. Not only do the chamomile flowers scent the oil, but I've left a few gorgeous flowers in the bottle, because it not only looks beautiful, but it means your oil just keeps on getting better. It can be used directly onto the skin, in many different ways. It has so many skin and general health benefits, for all skin types but particularly for sensitive skin:
- It is anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory, making it excellent for pretty much all skin problems: eczema, redness, acne, dryness, itching etc.
- As it helps to clear blocked pores, it makes a really good cleansing oil.
- It is healing and cleansing, great for wounds and scratches, even insect bites.
- It's great for aches and pains, particularly arthritis-type inflammation and pain.
- It will help to relieve all types itchy skin, on the body and on the scalp, so also makes a great scalp treatment oil.
- Great for sunburn to reduce redness and stop skin drying out.
- Softens psoriasis plaques and stop them from itching.
- It helps to soothe the nervous system and will help with insomnia and headaches.
- If you have stomach ache, it works really well to settle all pain by rubbin gently into the stomach in a clockwise direction, to calm a tense or upset stomach.
The base oil for the chamomile flowers is Apricot Kernel, which also has its own incredible skincare benefits: it's excellent for all skin types, but especially sensitive, inflamed and dry skin.
Apply directly to clean skin - can be used on the face and all over the body. As a face oil simply massage a few drops into your face after cleansing and before your moisturiser. Can also be blended with other oils of your choice.
You can also use it as a cleansing oil - massage into your face and neck, then remove with a warm damp muslin cloth.
Can also be used in the bath, just pour in a small amount once the bath has run and you are already in it, so you can appreciate the beautiful delicate aroma.
If you'd like to learn more about how to blend all your own skincare, please check out my natural beauty recipe book.
Happy customers love my homegrown Chamomile
"So pretty, and even better, it's really calmed down my dry, itchy skin. It smells incredible too."
Ingredients: prunus armeniaca Kernel Oil, anthemis nobilis (naturally occurring allergens: geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool)
No parabens, sulphates, petro-chemicals, artificial fragrance or colour.
Use within 6 months of opening.
Plastic-free packaging. Please Recycle Bottle.
No Animal Testing.
Suitable for Vegans.
Homegrown and Handmade in Cheshire.
If you love body oils, you will also love my hand-blended Calming Organic Bath & Body Oil.
For more information on calming sensitive skin please have a look at my fabulous easy-to-ready guide to managing eczema naturally, CLICK HERE.
I buy my chamomile plants from Blackbrook Herb Garden in Wilmslow.