January Reset Facial in a Box
Six gorgeous organic skincare treats, perfect for carrying out your own facials at home to get your skin gorgeously clean, detoxed and hydrated after the excess of the holiday season. This gorgeous box fits through your letterbox and is enough to do several facials. It’s a fab gift to yourself or to a friend who might need a little treat.
– Red French Detox Face Mask – 15g
– Balancing Organic Moisturiser – 20g
– Happy & Calm Organic Lip Balm – 10g
– Very Indulgent Organic Face Oil – 5ml
– Organic Muslin Cloth, with hair band
– Skin Purify Tea Bag
Plus a massive 100 Bonus Loyalty Points which can be used off your next order.
You can pay by Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, credit card, direct bank transfer and Klarna (buy now, pay later).
Anyone feel the need for a January facial in a box? Treat yourself to this exclusive Limited Edition natural beauty facial gift box, containing six beautiful handmade organic products. This is what your face seriously needs this January to detox dry, winter skin and reintroduce moisture and make your skin glow.
Makes a lovely gift, especially to your friends who you want to introduce to LJ products. Or why not just treat yourself?
And as a massive bonus, it comes with 100 loyalty points!!
Contains the following gorgeous products, everything you need to carry out some lovely at-home facials and to get your skin in perfect condition this January. So here's what to do:
- Make yourself a lovely cup of Dr Stuarts Skin Purify Tea: a beautifying herbal infusion which is an excellent blood purifying tea used to clear many inflammatory skin concerns. A special blend of Red Clover, Nettles and Lemon Balm, all of which offer skin cleansing and soothing properties. All of Dr Stuart’s teas are blended by the world leading ethnobotanist Dr Malcolm Stuart who carefully selects specific blends to suit the teas purpose. See more here.
- Detox Red French Clay Face Mask - (15g size) to deeply cleanse skin, clear pores, address problem areas, banish blemishes and help to remove toxins from the skin. Designed to gently cleanse all skin types, even sensitive, without stripping away the skin’s natural moisture. Great for irritated, tired or skin prone redness; it revives and brightens the complexion, reduces redness and soothes discomfort. Just mix with a little water and apply to the face, leave for ten mins then rinse with warm water.
- Organic Muslin Cloth: fabulous gently exfoliating certified organic face cloths, for keeping skin smooth. Tied with a handy hair band so you can get your hair out the way to do your facial. You can use this cloth to gently remove your red clay - it will help to gently exfoliate whilst not scratching the skin like some scrubs do.
- Mini Very Indulgent Organic Face Oil: 5ml size. A little bottle of this amazing award-winning skin saving face oil; seriously hydrates and adds bounce to dehydrated skin. click here to ready more. Whilst your skin is still slightly damp from the mask, gently massage a few drops of this magical oil into your face and neck.
- Balancing Organic Moisturiser - (20g size): For all skin types, a luxurious but light moisturiser which is easily absorbed. Blended with shea butter, olive oil, flaxseed, and just a touch of geranium & roman chamomile essential oils, both helpful for dry skin, wrinkles, spots & oily skin. click here to read more. After your facial massage with the face oil, it's time to apply a little of this gorgeous, soft, aromatic moisturiser.
- Happy & Calm Organic Lip Balm - (£3.95 - 10g pot): a gorgeous organic blend of cocoa butter and castor oil with essential oils to make you feel happy - who doesn't need a little bit of that in January? Last step of your facial - apply some of this, and feel refreshed, hydrated, dewy, glowy and calm.
All the items are suitable for sensitive skin and for vegans.
Please recycle the packaging.
Handmade in Cheshire, UK.
Use within 6 months and store in a cool, dark place.