LJ’s Natural Guide to Linalool & Limonene
A really detailed guide to linalool and limonene, how to avoid them, which essential oils do not contain them, how to use them for your skincare, or your general well-being, plus how to make your own natural skincare.
Are you fed up with not being able to buy lovely skincare in the shops, because linalool or limonene is listed on virtually all labels? Don’t worry …
This easy-to-ready guide tells you everything you need to know, answers all your allergy questions and takes you through how to make simple, effective skincare for yourself. Get to grips with your skincare allergies and understand how to overcome them.
You can pay by Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, credit card, direct bank transfer and Klarna (buy now, pay later).
Want to know HOW to manage your linalool or limonene allergy? Or want the full details on where to find them and how to avoid them?
There's a good reason why I've written this extensive guide to both linalool and limonene. My most popular blog is the one about linalool, because loads of you are allergic to it. This allergy often goes hand in hand with a limonene allergy, so I've written a blog about that too. And because there's quite a lot of information that's misunderstood, and so much to know about essential oils and their naturally occurring allergens, I decided to put together my extensive aromatherapy knowledge and write this book.
You are probably sick and tired of looking at skincare products in the shop, and seeing the dreaded linalool or limonene listed on the ingredients list! Well once you've read this guide, you won't have to worry about that anymore.
Here's everything you need to know about linalool, limonene, and the essential oils you CAN use, and HOW you can use them to benefit your skin, your body and your general emotional well-being. Plus step-by-step instructions on how to put these essential oils together into skincare blends YOU can use!
I do have a range of very gentle skincare ready made, that you can use if you have allergies, but this book will tell you how to make your own very simple skincare.
This is what you'll find in my guide to linalool and limonene:
- What Are Essential Oils
- What Are Naturally Occurring Allergens?
- What Are The Allergens Called?
- Skincare Labels & Latin Names
- What Is Linalool?
- Which Essential Oils Contain Linalool?
- Essential Oils That Do Not Contain Linalool
- What Is Limonene?
- Why Is Limonene Found In So Many Things?
- Essential Oils That Do Not Contain Linalool or Limonene and HOW to use them
- Where To Buy Your Essential Oils
- LJ Products That Do Not Contain Limonene or Linalool
- How To Use Essential Oils For Your Health
- Want To Make Your Own Linalool/Limonene Free Products?
- A Few Rules About Essential Oils:
- How To Put Together A Blend Of Oils To Suit Your Needs
- About Other Natural Ingredients
- Skincare Ingredients To Avoid
- Make Your Own: Let’s Get Ready To Make!
- Calming Bath Salts
- Uplifting & Firming Organic Body & Bath Oil
- Organic Lip Balm
- Organic Bath Melts
- Hand & Body Exfoliating Scrub
- Herbal Organic Deodorant
- Calming Organic Face Balm
I'd love to know if you find this guide helpful - do give me feedback, as future versions can be updated accordingly.
For more details on all things aromatherapy and skincare, you can read my blogs.
BUYING FROM OUTSIDE THE UK:
If you want to buy this book and don't live in the UK, you can click on this link to pay via Payhip: CLICK HERE TO PAY IF OUTSIDE OF UK
Please do not share the contents of this book - additional copies must be paid for and then can be downloaded - it's one download per purchase.
Please note that the book is copyrighted.