The Happiness/Self-Care Box: I've created this because I felt so many of you suffering with uncertainty and worry after the very difficult few months we have gone through.
So I’ve put together this lovely box, with seven items to help you feel happier, calmer, more settled and to help you face the day:
- magnesium-rich beautiful bath salts - 100g biodegradable pouch: enough for two r three baths (or foot soaks if you don't have a bath). Magnesium is essential in improving sleep and mental-well-being. And with ylang ylang and lavender essential oils, these salts will provide you with comfort and calm.
- happy & calm organic lip balm - 10g - with essential oils of frankincense and chamomile to help soothe your lips and soothe your nerves.
- soothing organic hand lotion - a gorgeous hydrating blend of oils and butters with a wonderful uplifting scent including lavender and rosewood, calming and soothing for your skin and your mind.
- mindful moment tea bag - individually wrapped tea bag with chamomile, lemon balm and ashwaganda, designed to calm your mind and emotions.
- a lavender candle - light the candle and enjoy some mindful moments, with the wonderfully calming aroma of lavender.
- your guide to dealing with stress/anxiety - written by Gabbi Forrester from Natural Practices
, it gives you all the tips and information you need to get stress and anxiety under control.
- a chocolate bar because .... well just obviously ....
Comes in a sturdy cardboard gift box that fits through the letterbox, and can be reused or composted, with biodegradable green tissue paper.
plastic free - cruelty free - palm oil free
If you are buying this for a friend and want to add a message to your recipient, just let us know in the checkout notes and we'll get that hand-written into the gift box and posted off.
You can also add extra small items to the box, such as the Sleep Roller Remedy, Pocket Scratchy or the Release Blend.
PLEASE NOTE: if buying this gift for a friend, whilst also buying for yourself, please do this as a separate order with their address. One self-care gift box going to one address should be ordered as one separate order.
To see our full range of gifts please click here.
To read more about how to soothe yourself during difficult times please read out blog about created a comfort library.