We love all things vegan and are so pleased that Veganuary was invented. It’s a month that’s all about promoting a vegan way off life, for people who don’t know much about it, it’s to encourage you to try it for a month, or even for just two or three days a week. It’s not just about animal welfare, although obviously that’s a large part of it, it’s also about the environmental impact of the meat industry; you can ready more about it here: veganuary.com
So to celebrate, we have created this gorgeous exclusive beauty box containing four of our purest organic beauty products with a huge 25% off. Here’s what you get:
- Very Indulgent Organic Face Oil: 30ml – for all skin types, easily absorbed, with evening primrose, rosehip, neroli and frankincense, the ingredients are anti-aging and proven to increase moisture levels, reduce wrinkles, fine lines and visibly improve skin tone. Shortlisted in the FREE FROM Skincare Awards.
- Sleep Soundly Organic Roller Remedy: 10ml – a blend of lavender, mandarin and vetiver essential oils for use at bedtime to aid peaceful sleep, this beautifully scented handy roller remedy can also be used during the day when you are feeling a little stressed or anxious.
- Organic Deep Cleansing Balm: 50g – a gorgeous silky balm to massage into the face at night to remove all make-up and daily build-up. With castor oil to deeply cleanse and avocado oil to moisturise, rich in vitamins, this gently scented balm will regenerate skincells, and balance sebum products for all skin types.
- Peppermint Organic Lip Balm: 10g – with cocoa butter for protection, castor oil for shine and sunflower oil for a vitamin-boost, this gorgeous minty-fresh lip balm will keep your lips soft and shiny all day long.
- Bonus 100 LJ reward points
Please click through to the individual products for full ingredients and details.
There are only a handful available so get yourself one now before they sell out.
All products are not only vegan and cruelty-free, but also palm oil and plastic free.
Handmade in Cheshire weekly in small batches, so they always reach you in perfectly fresh condition.
Please recycle the jars and bottles. You can do this via your local council kerbside collection or if local to Wilmslow, you can return them to us for loyalty points.